1. Complete an application
Please submit your application packet as soon as possible. You can fill in our application file, print, sign and mail it, along with the other required documents to the Principal. Please include the following :
2. Be selected for an interview
- A completed Application Form* (Note: Do not complete any sections of the application with "See Attached Resume")
- A personal letter (addressed to Mr. Brent Malicote, Principal), not to exceed two double-spaced, typewritten pages. Please include statement of teaching philosophy.
- Three (3) current Letters of Recommendation (one from an immediate supervisor) or College placement papers with letters included
- Copies of Credential(s) or Degree(s) & CBEST
- Copies of College/University Transcripts (originals required only if hired)
Complete application packets will be screened independently. Based on screening results, applicants will be selected to interview for specific positions.
Candidates will be contacted by the Principal and interviewed by the Interview Committee.
4. Reference check
A comprehensive reference check, which must include the candidate’s most recent direct supervisor, will be conducted prior to any offer of employment.
5. Conditional offer
The Dean will contact the candidate with a conditional employment offer to discuss salary, placement, benefits, and general employment terms.
6. Approval by the Board of Education
*NOTE: As a condition of employment, you will be required to be FINGERPRINTED, produce evidence that you are FREE OF ACTIVE
TUBERCULOSIS, and furnish documentation that verifies your identity and right to work in the U.S.
Send all application materials to:
Paramount Bard Academy
1942 Randolph Street Delano, CA 93215
or send electronically to: